Monday, August 3, 2009

Is he interested in me romantically?

Hi! So I met this guy working in my housing development and we flirted a little and he asked for my number about a week ago but he hasn't asked me out yet. We also made a business arrangement for him to do some work around my house and the only times he called, he has called about that. I suggested a couple things we could do for fun and he agreed but has yet to set a time to go out. He flirts with me by calling out my name and telling me I look sexy when I walk by and we stop and talk. Also, he and some other members of his work crew left flowers on my car last week. I just can't tell if he is interested in me or if he is just a nice guy. He seems really outgoing and I wonder that if he was interested, he would have asked me out already.
Is he interested in me romantically?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersMy first question is are you sure he's not married.


Some guys just like to flirt but don't follow thru because they already have a girlfriend or wife..www.poetry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment