Monday, August 3, 2009

Real flowers with glittter and glitter paints?

I recently saw a floral arrangement at the doctor's office and the outer petals were covered in glitter and colored glitter paint. I thought they were absolutely gorgeous and was wondering where I could find such a piece, or what I can use to do this myself. Any help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks for your time and input!
Real flowers with glittter and glitter paints?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersYou can find a special glitter spray, which can be sprayed directly on the flowers. This type of spray can be bought from a floral shop or a garden centre. It is very easy to use, and it's fun, decorating your flowers differently. Don't use any type of glitter spray but use a specific one. Have fun tyring it out! :)
Reply:Try Michaelsmakeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment