Monday, April 20, 2009

My man had 18 roses delivered to my work - Now We're FIGHTING!?

The other day he made the comment %26quot;do you know that it costs 3 times as much to have flowers delivered on Valentine%26#039;s day?%26quot;. So I figured he had made arrangements to HAVE them delivered on the 14th... but NO, he had them sent today! So of course I was surprised %26amp; confused and honestly a little bummed out. So when I spoke with him I was like %26quot;why are the roses here already?%26quot; and he was pissed and said I was ungrateful. I guess I am a little but geeze, a whole week early????!!!!
My man had 18 roses delivered to my work - Now We%26#039;re FIGHTING!?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy FlowersMention to him, %26quot;Hey those roses were cool...wonder what I%26#039;m getting for Valentines Day?%26quot; It%26#039;s probably to late for that comment now...I understand why your upset, I would be too. Tell him in the future Valentines day is a %26quot;DAY%26quot; same as X-mas, birthDAYS etc. and you don%26#039;t care for X-mas gifts on the 4th of July etc.,etc. He%26#039;ll just have to get over it, otherwise I%26#039;m thinken he%26#039;s on the cheap side and do you really want to be hooked up with %26quot;Mr. Thrifty%26quot; the rest of your life? It is in SUCH poor taste to EVER mention %26quot;cost%26quot; and %26quot;gift%26quot; in the same sentence/thought in any way shape or form. Shame on him! Your in the right.affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment