Monday, April 20, 2009

So I had a book with about 15 different ideas for break apart centerpieces...and of course, I can't find it!

What ideas do you have for break apart centerpieces? The general idea is that a whole bunch of mini- flower pots are put together to make one large and beautiful arrangement on the table and then guests get to take one each as a favor.....all I can remember was the flower pots and the cupcakes..... anyone have other good ideas? a book or reference? pictures? I was thinking the one I liked the best looked sort of like a swan and was made out of white flowers when it was assembled but that it came apart into 7 or 8 separate flower pots....dang if I can remember....thats what I really want, something that is clever when it is assembled.... ideas????
So I had a book with about 15 different ideas for break apart centerpieces...and of course, I can%26#039;t find it!
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy Flowersi have no idea but it sounds like a good idea. have your tried barnes and noble?
Reply:I like the idea of having One centerpiece...and raffeling it off so one person can take it from the table


makes things more funvisual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment